Wednesday, October 17, 2007
my fleecy sweater/coat
I forgot to tell sweet Sarah a very big thank you for the fleecy coat that I received for Amelia in the mail yesterday (hmm, I'm actually surprised it got here so quickly!). I can't believe it is for 9months! Is Amelia just a tiny thing or something?? Because she fits it quite well - mind you her wee belly is growing somewhat so we'll see how well it fits over the next few months (but I'm sure it will be fine). I thought I would post a few pics of her in her coat as it is very cute and better than the jacket I had for her (warmer too). A big thank you to Sarah! :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a cute coat!! I wish Claire could dress like that.You know how much I love winter (but sadly i don't get it here :() what a british looking skirt that girl has on!
yes it is a British skirt...I think she looks quite cute in it! :)
What's the difference between a British and an American skirt??
-john
btw... very cute pics Ev! I miss amelia very badly!
John,
That skirt wouldn't be found here in America. It simply looks British. Different countries have their own styles. I personally like British skirts--they're longer and look better.
Post a Comment