Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2007

my dirty laundry :)



Yes thats Amelia I'm speaking of. :)

Well another uneventful Friday, probably a good thing in a way cause I'm tired (how unusual is that?). I'm trying to cut back my sugar intake as its starting to make me feel sick again. There are tooo many good chocolates around here - I told Jett to take them away and not let me eat them.

Sabbath we are to be in Perth again. I look forward to being there, but not to the drive as it tends to have a draining effect. I hope Amelia will be good for church and the drive.

Missing my Friday nights in Texas...ho hum...

1 comment:

The Mom said...

Hope you get on well in Perth - I lived there for 5 or 6 yrs while my dad was the minister there. it wasn't a big congregation then, but I guess it is small now. I've not been back in nearly 20 yrs.

The church building used to be rented, rather than owned by the FP Church, and there was always a piano and a big picture of the Queen on the platform. That made it a bit different from most FP Churches I'd been in.

Henrietta