As I drink my cup of tea, and finish off my small sized mars bar...I'm thinking I should post something up of today. It is already 2pm and I still have much to do (of course) and feel like not much has been done (of course!).
It all started early this morning at 7:15 when...Amelia woke up (aww, I wanted to sleep in till 8!) I think the colds are going around Edinburgh and I'm preparing myself for a cold...so I eat a mars bar! :) I know its unhealthy! I'm treating myself just this once. I feel a slight sore throat coming on and Jett has been feeling low on energy lately too. The only thing I'm currently battling with Amy is another diaper rash - this time its bumpy!? I plan on going out to the store before my chiropractor's appointment (which is at 4:30...yes you really need to know the details eh?lol) hopefully I'll find a GOOD diaper rash cream. Poor thing she cries each time her diaper needs changed. I think it is quite sore.
It all started early this morning at 7:15 when...Amelia woke up (aww, I wanted to sleep in till 8!) I think the colds are going around Edinburgh and I'm preparing myself for a cold...so I eat a mars bar! :) I know its unhealthy! I'm treating myself just this once. I feel a slight sore throat coming on and Jett has been feeling low on energy lately too. The only thing I'm currently battling with Amy is another diaper rash - this time its bumpy!? I plan on going out to the store before my chiropractor's appointment (which is at 4:30...yes you really need to know the details eh?lol) hopefully I'll find a GOOD diaper rash cream. Poor thing she cries each time her diaper needs changed. I think it is quite sore.
Oh by the way does Amelia look like her grandmother?? I've been wondering more and more whether she looks like Grandmother Terry. Amelia has learned three words in the past week they being: God, Jesus and hot. We've been trying to get her to say words such as Bible as well but it doesn't sound as clear as the other two we've taught her. It is amazing how routines are so good for a child! Amy is used to sitting in between us for worship, and she knows what to do when we say pray (folds her hands).
Saturday, I got brave. Rachel Boyd and I went to Princes Street Gardens and walked for a while together. It was very nice. I'm beginning to see how small Edinburgh's City Centre is (which is good for me to learn streets and such). But I should get going, Jett wants me to figure out somethings with his cell phone. :) Enjoy the pics of Amelia!
2 comments:
HI Evelyn
Hope the diaper rash is better; we've tried lots of different things over the years, "Metanium" cream is something that is very good. You get it behind the counter in Boots/any chemist. If the post office wasn't on strike I'd offer to send you some :-)
Henrietta
Hello Mrs. Turnbull,
I will keep that cream in mind as well...am trying sudocrem at the moment and changing her diaper/nappy often.
Thanks for offering some...likely she would be over her diaper rash by the time I got it! :) I'm waiting for a cake pan to come in the mail likely that will wait another couple of weeks (ooh I hope not that long!).
Evelyn
Post a Comment