Pages

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Ford Mondeo

I have been meaning to post a few pics up of our car, but never got time to really do it...and even now these photos were taken from the apartment looking down. But anywho, heres our car...




And spots on my window...they get pretty dirty here ya know!



And of course what is a post without a pic of my daughter? She looks like she needs a nap.



She really likes Daddy's psalter...after worship it is usually one of the first things she tries to get.

And in other news, we have broadband. And our groceries came this morning...just in time too cause I was running low. It is sooo nice when you can order your groceries online and have them delivered the next day to your apartment. Not that we do it every week, but it has saved us lots of time, and energy too. I've finally called the clinic again to ask when I would be hearing from the midwife as I haven't heard from her yet - and they forwarded me to the Leith midwives. The Leith mw's asked my information and said they didn't have any notes about me and to contact the clinic but they then decided to let me leave a message for a mw to call me back. How confusing at first!! But now I ahve an appointment to see the midwife tomorrow in Leith. I suppose them knowing that I'm actually almost 24 weeks along they need to get me seen soon! Heehee, 24 weeks already? If I was to have the baby the same time as Amelia...that would mean roughly 13 weeks and a few more days to go till delivery (but how likely is that?) I'm expecting an overdue baby this time. Amelia's fussing so I had better go!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for all the photos,--it makes me feel that you are just right around the corner.....almost! Love from all of us!!
Mom