I seem to not lately as Saturdays end up being spent largely, taking care of Amelia and tydying house etc for the Sabbath. Well, I really haven't gotten much done with regard to tydying house...oops! I suppose I'll have to catch up slightly. Next week is starts the communion season here in Edinburgh, so I have probably a lot to do before then at least to get somewhat ready. Don't expect too many posts from me next week - sorry! But heres a few pics for you...yes Amelia fell into the coffee table therefore a wee gash on her chin and obviously you can tell that Jett is in his study/office room. Ach well, better get going, bye for now!
Sunday, October 21, 2007
actually posting on Saturday!
I seem to not lately as Saturdays end up being spent largely, taking care of Amelia and tydying house etc for the Sabbath. Well, I really haven't gotten much done with regard to tydying house...oops! I suppose I'll have to catch up slightly. Next week is starts the communion season here in Edinburgh, so I have probably a lot to do before then at least to get somewhat ready. Don't expect too many posts from me next week - sorry! But heres a few pics for you...yes Amelia fell into the coffee table therefore a wee gash on her chin and obviously you can tell that Jett is in his study/office room. Ach well, better get going, bye for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
a pink room! :D hehe
aww, poor amy. it's gonna happen sometimes :(
Ahh... Jett.... his office will always look the same, even in Scotland!:D Still at his diary!
-john
Post a Comment