Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Our outing to Arthur's seat

Don't worry I didn't even attempt to climb it, we just walked on the ground level a wee ways, it was chilly but the sun was out. We decided to stop by the pond...

to see some Swans...


ugh I look quite awful here...very bad angle. :S

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm so glad yall got to go out. Sometimes I think, "Ahh! I don't have time to get out", ect. But then I find that I have soo much more strength when I come back home from an outing. I can clean up so fast compared to when I just get to work in the morning.

Aaron is very sweet. I love the photo of him in the carseat. They change/grow sooo fast!!

Unknown said...

Wow, Arthur's Seat looks so pretty! It must be very near to where y'all live, right?
I love that picture of Aaron too! :)

Evelyn said...

lol, i don't know how much energy I had when we got home but my guess was not much! but it was very refreshing to get outside albeit cold.

I'm afraid it wasn't really "Arthur's seat" but in the same park as Arthur's seat. Holyrood Park. Yes it is quite near us. Maybe someday I'll get a proper pic of Art's seat. Yes it is very pretty there, we drive through the park to get to church (well at least for the evening service). :)