Pages

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Announcing our little arrival of...


Aaron Austin!

At long last the wait is finally over, and our family has now a new addition. Yes it is a boy! He came weighing in at 8lbs 1oz and at a height of 20 inches. Born on the late evening of Saturday, February 2, 2008 in our home. Amelia has shown nothing but curiosity towards him and she calls him "baby", obviously Aaron is slightly harder to say. :) Anyways I doubt I will be posting much in the next week or so - gotta recover somewhat! Sarah is coming today as well as her family (family is coming to see the baby but Sarah is staying). Jett starts his week of exams tomorrow so hopefully for his sake and for mine too things run fairly smoothly.

Enjoy the pics of our wee manny! :)




7 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh Ev, he's so sweet! Congrats on baby Aaron. :-)

Heather said...

congratulations Jett and Ev
on your new bundle of joy!
All the best on your exams Jett hope you get enough sleep now that Aaron is here.

Love Aunt Heather Kuiper

The Mom said...

Congratulations to you all, I'm very pleased to hear that you are finally no longer pregnant :-)

I hope you get plenty rest over the next few weeks and that Aaron sleeps well and eats well (do you pronounce it Ay-ron or Ah-ron)

love
H

Naomi said...

CONGRATULATIONS :-) Glad to hear all is well. Hope to see you soon DV!
Nome

thedude said...

Absolutely adorable! (Well, he's a little man...) So strong!! :P

What are we supposed to say when babies are born again? Congratulations? LOL

Hope y'all are doing well. I can't wait to see him!

Sharon said...

Evelyn, he looks beautiful! I love the pictures of you all asleep together.

Stephanie said...

Congratulations Jett and Ev! I was so happy to see the photos on here. Lil Aaron looks like you, Ev! hehe :) I'm happy all went well.
Love and hugs,
steph