Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Sunburn from a horrible ride in Galveston



Here is my dear Amy climbing up all by herself I expect she'll be cruising soon! She is 10 months old now. Two more months and she'll be a whole year!!




Nice grin eh? Well, I haven't posted in a long while because Jett's Hebrew lessons are all on the computer. So it is very rare that I get the computer in the afternoon (like today). Anyways, yes I got sunburnt as you will see in the following pictures! I also go sea sick on this silly so called "deep sea fishing boat and tours". I tell you I never saw such a dirty bathroom to throw up in...in all my life! Thankfully it wasn't even close to the experience I had on the ferry in Scotland (NOW THAT WAS HORRIBLE!) but still it made me think that I should have gone with my instincts and NOT GO!!! Next time, I wont be going on a boat! I don't think boats are for me! Walking sounds great, and swimming sounds lovely but NO BOATING!



How do you like my daughters wee tongue? You should see her manners cause she sure doesn't have any!!



I'm pretty worn out from the days events but I feel soooo much better after a nice hot shower and a nap! Now for a snack and I'll be set!! :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: