Pages

Friday, May 04, 2007

blue and green dresses :)

OKay, here are the pictures of Amelia in the cute jumpers my mom made her.





Today I've been busy shopping while Jett was studying for his finals. It was nice to get out in our "Lancer" yeah, a new car! Well, you see we finally received a check from the insurance company so we can finally get the car fixed. So now we are driving around in a Acura (its not wonderful but it works.) Went to a consignment shop to try to sell some items that I won't ever need...I then went to Carters (one of my favourite Baby clothes store) and bought a dressy onesie (or hampie) to go under Amelias new jumpers I also found a inexpensive summer dress for her. I then went to Stephs for a wee while and then went grocery shopping at Walmart. Jett's supposed to go bird watching with Samuel and John in Galveston.

Next week is Jett's graduation (If I can make him go to it!) and his birthday (he turns 32!) and then of course our Anniversary is Saturday (2 years married already). Lots going on next week! :) Well I suppose there isn't anything else to say at the moment so I'll end for now.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: