Pages

Friday, May 18, 2007

dont spread these!!!

Okay, this one is all right but don't spread the second pic...its copyrighted by ME!! As you can probably tell, I was kind of giving a weird look or something...I think I inherited it from Jay...oh wait you can't inherit things from your brothers!




Here is a drawing or rather sketch of (guess who??) that Jett did almost 3 years ago!!



And heres a REAL good drawing in pencil of Rachel...Jett is so good at this! I hope he'll pick it up again someday!



It looks like I'll be going to Canada in July, Lord willing, from possibly July 3-13th have yet to confirm and book tickets.
By the way the Metcalfes left to go to the UK today so I guess they are moving there for good now (no reason for them to come back here I think).
Posted by Picasa

No comments: