My midwife is hosting a get together once a month at the Birth Center, sometimes various speakers will come and speak on certain subjects. I thought I would post a picture of my midwife (Jackie Griggs) holding Amelia. She said when she was checking the birth records for 2006 that my labor and delivery was the fastest recorded that year in her log.

The next two pictures are of my favourite girl who has found out how to open the bathroom cabinet doors...she found it quite funny (as she does with everything new!)
The next two pictures are of my favourite girl who has found out how to open the bathroom cabinet doors...she found it quite funny (as she does with everything new!)
The next couple of pics were taken on a Tuesday after I went to the post office. The lady there knows me quite well by now (after selling so many things on Ebay!) and she knew Aunt Debbie who passed away last Fall (sadly I was the one who told her that Aunt Debbie passed away...it was hard news to give...). The nice post lady decided to make Amelia "Priority Mail" (Hence the sticker on her dress!) I thought it was cute and left it on until Amelia finally noticed it and was trying to peel it off.

No comments:
Post a Comment