I thought I ought to post again, seeing my last post was already over a week ago (I think it was). I've been quite busy lately, (hmm when am I not??) so its been hard to get online to post something. But here, a couple pictures of Amelia pulling books off of the desk shelf...she gets quite occupied with this...and the first book she does pull off is something about "Texas Politics" (I hope thats not a sign...).

She was so happy doing this though! Laughing etc...
She was so happy doing this though! Laughing etc...
Another day she was trying to pull herself up by using the dresser as a help she never got far though cause she still doesn't know how to pull up to her feet. But I thought it would be cute to let you see that she does try to be somewhat mobile.

No comments:
Post a Comment