We are having a quiet day here. I decided not to do the birthday party thing. It just seems like too much work. I also don't want my children to expect a big thing every single time. Maybe next year I'll try to manage one of her friends to come and play, but for now I think we will keep it family time. :)
I finally made her cake this morning after I substituted a couple of ingredients (I didn't have quite enough cocoa, nor white sugar). She said she would like a chocolate cake with pink icing so that is what I made, nothing fancy...I don't have energy for that but I do enjoy trying to make things cute like: Owen turns 1
| Birthday girl. |
| :) |
| LOL we don't look alike do we? |
Sorry for all the photos of me but Amelia wanted to take them, and I wanted one with just the two of us since we are outnumbered in our family! So she is six today. Can't believe it.
3 comments:
Happy birthday beautiful Amelia!
I am the same with parties, I could have written that! ;-)
Lovely photos of you all,
Dawn MacK xxx
Hi Evelyn!
I finally figured out how to respond to you. Happy birthday Amelia! Your cake looks yummy. We hope you hadve a great day.
We've just returned from a trip to the west coast. We took a cruise to Alaska with Jed and Trudy as well as some more family. What an amazing world we live in.
We've had some stormy weather the past few days. Lots of hail and wind the past few nights.
Uncle Case will be celbrating his 60th birthday on the 7th (Lord willing). It seems unbelievable that he has reached such a milestone. We have been truly blessed.
Take care. Hugs for all. Love you! Aunt Aris
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMELIA!!! =D
Wow 6, you really are getting to be a big girl! :)
See you tonight,
Bianca
Post a Comment