Pages

Friday, July 06, 2012

what we've been up to

Hello!  I know my mother is wondering where I've been maybe you have too.  I guess blogging isn't something I find a lot of time for.  But I can assure you that I've been busy.  This is the first week of school holidays (2 week break between the terms)  and it is pretty much over.  Not sure what I've really accomplished in a weeks time but nevermind I have high expectations...too high. So in the past two weeks or so...

We've been to see Kelly Tarlton's with Rosie, Linda and Hanna.

Keith is teething... :(

We caught nasty colds.

Aaron is doing so well on the potty so we rewarded him today with a new train.  This is very exciting news for us. :)

We visited the Verheijs (er I did with the kids) and had most of them over.

We had the Van Kralingens for dinner.

I got a deep cleaning schedule in order, and set up something for every day (you know: Monday wash day etc....monday is not my wash day just so you know). 

I started to put that list into practice.

And now the photos....

My little helper feeding Keithie.

Sitting on the sea turtle at Kelly Tarlton's.

Aaron was very unsure of this...see he "was" scared of sharks.

Wearing Mommy's glasses for a second.

This is what happens when you give eager children a bucket of "sidewalk" chalk.  They were pretty good that afternoon!

This is what happens when your child is such a wriggler...or more like a bouncer and half crawling at the moment!

Aaron eating his well liked Golden Kiwi fruit.

Amelia eagerly reading a letter from her cousin Savannah.



 

No comments: