Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Another week

At this moment Amelia is trying to play by ear the "Happy Birthday" tune on the keyboard. (Somebodies birthday is coming up.)  Aaron is uh, lets just say he is busy.  Owen is playing in the playroom.  Keith is taking a morning nap.  And Mr. Smith is preparing for tomorrow's services.  And you know what I am doing. :)  I wasn't planning on doing this today, but I figured it has been awhile since I updated this little page.

It is busy.  Life is.  

We had John and Naomi for the weekend.  And on Monday we went to the Museum again (it was raining so no bush walk). Amelia was thrilled to know it was raining, I think somebody likes going to the Museum!  Jett was off to Gisborne for two nights (Wed & Thurs).  I went to Melissa's for dinner on Thursday which I really enjoyed!  


Isn't he just a doll?
 I love this little man!
 Even if he is just a wee bit too active!
 This small park is maybe 5 minutes of a walk from us (if that far).
 Quite nice I think!
 :)

Jett brought home fruit from the Gueze's (Gisborne)  Yum!  His fruit is so much better than the supermarket! And yes those are the green fuzzy kiwi fruit.  (The mesh bag is holding golden kiwi's from the supermarket. And there are some oranges there that came from the Jago's.) So many thanks to the Gueze's for the fruit!  If I had their address I could properly send a thank you note...anybody have it off hand? :)

 
Now I had better get to cleaning my house.  Looks quite messy and dirty at the moment!


No comments: