Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

too much stuff

Do you know what it's like going through childrens clothes/stuff and having to throw some away, put some in charity bags, and then what to do about the good stuff...do I ebay it? Do I advertise it on my blog? Hmm...!

So, I'm trying to go through the kids clothes, and my own too, this way hopefully, I'll have less to pack away, and then I'll be keeping only stuff that I would really use in the future.

So, does anybody need a baby bath? I also have a few pairs of girls shoes all Clarks, but I don't know if anybody has little girls 2-3yrs out there that would be willing to buy!

Anyways, it is fun going through stuff and remembering when the kids used to fit baby clothes, and those cute dresses and yes...on and on :)

Ooh I had better start working on that lasagna for tonight before I forget! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just went through my clothes last week and had the same problem of not knowing what to do with stuff...except that my things only go into 2 piles- throw away, and good stuff. I'm afraid I don't really do the "charity bags" very often.
What's not fun is going through your own clothes and remembering when nice things used to fit. :P
Hayley

Evelyn said...

The charity bag thingy is very convenient over here as they pick up bags from the road from time to time so it is a good way to get rid of stuff especially since garbage is only collected everyother week and we only have one bin.

Anonymous said...

Oooh I know the pain of this!! I have to do this soon, and I am not looking forward to it at all. I tend put most things on the loft, which I know I am going to regret one day when we have to move.

I do have a little girl 2-3, but I think it might be unlikely you would have shoes to fit, she is a 'H' fitting. I find them quite hard to come by.

Dawn x

Evelyn said...

Aw, no I don't have any H's I only have E,F,& G's. :) What a shame. :(