...consisted of nothing more than figuring out stuff (we will tell you soon what that is) and just trying to keep up with the kids.

And allergic reactions in this little man here.

We had two days of ok weather...which as you can see in the below pic the sky was not looking very promising!

And again...

And for all who miss those single-tracked roads and their passing places...

...I actually had fun driving on them today, reminded me of Harris days.
And of all things, we go to see the Mr John & Jesse Campbell, and the Jardines were there...I took my camera I really did, but I never once took it out. :( And theres the phone!
3 comments:
Wow, is that Owen?? He's getting so big! And he looks sooo much like a Smith in that photo!
I'm really looking forward to seeing you all this fall, DV! I was quite excited to hear the news :D
LOL yes that is Owen! And yes I agree he looks like a Smith!
I can't wait to see you and everyone! D.V. I'll finally be able to meet the 4 new (and your 2nd in Dec? Lord willing) babies! I think it will be overwhelming for me to see so many little ones!
Lovely update. :) I miss y'all. I miss passing places too. :P
So what's the stuff y'all were figuring out?
Post a Comment