Pages

Thursday, August 05, 2010

Halkirk & Amy & Annelise's Birthday

But first a photo I forgot to post...(sorry Sharon I didn't take many at all!)

This is John & Jett.


A week ago or so we were in Halkirk, Caithness (which is more or less a farm community so much like home). Annelise (Flora & David's girl) turned 4 on July 23rd, and then Amy turned 4 on July 24th very neat! :)


The kitchen is nice and large, so large little kids can fit neatly in cupboards now they will be not seen but likely heard! ;)


Amelia writing her name (she had to ask me what letters would finish her name but this is her handwriting).
Every little girl needs a nice dolly...so that is what we got her. Meet Baby Anna (rarely called Annabell.)


She took a liking immediately. :)


The cake unfortunately was store bought and was an awful cake in comparison to the cake Annelise's granny made!! I hope I never have to buy store bought again!


Monday, we went to Dunnet where Christina & John Logue live. Had lunch with Christina and the kids lounged around on the rug...


...and read on the fluffy rug...


...and they tried swimming on the rug too.



And that was Halkirk...well, not really I should have taken a whole lot more and I wish I did because you would've loved seeing Yvonne's children, and Granny Elsie. I'll try better now that we are in Skye...no promises though!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Wow, Jett and John look a lot alike in that picture. :)