Mom has left, and arrived safely home. It was sad saying goodbye, I had to shed a few tears as I shut the door.

But Jett is back!
And the busy-ness doesn't end! Tomorrow we are heading up to Halkirk, Lord willing. Likely, we won't have internet access for the next three weekends, sorry, but that also means this blog will have to rest for a time too. :) But, it will be so nice to be somewhere where the kids have LOTS of room to run around...this should be fun :D ok and slightly hectic for the first while as we "resettle". And as usual there is so much to get done (packing etc) and I am being lazy writing this post...but, the clothes are all packed. A toybag is packed, lunch is already made and the snack bags are done, diaper bag is filled, and the toiletries are nearly packed as well... so I guess I have been somewhat productive. :D I just hope we can take the double stroller or else taking walks will be completely impossible (or extremely hard and therefore quite unenjoyable).
So hopefully you will hear from us (here) when we get back during the second week of August. D.V.
And the busy-ness doesn't end! Tomorrow we are heading up to Halkirk, Lord willing. Likely, we won't have internet access for the next three weekends, sorry, but that also means this blog will have to rest for a time too. :) But, it will be so nice to be somewhere where the kids have LOTS of room to run around...this should be fun :D ok and slightly hectic for the first while as we "resettle". And as usual there is so much to get done (packing etc) and I am being lazy writing this post...but, the clothes are all packed. A toybag is packed, lunch is already made and the snack bags are done, diaper bag is filled, and the toiletries are nearly packed as well... so I guess I have been somewhat productive. :D I just hope we can take the double stroller or else taking walks will be completely impossible (or extremely hard and therefore quite unenjoyable).
So hopefully you will hear from us (here) when we get back during the second week of August. D.V.
No comments:
Post a Comment