We got married!
Happy Anniversary to us! :D
Happy Anniversary to us! :D

My family, with my sister about 6 or 7 months pregnant, but that is me, I wouldn't have had it any other way.

The lovely bridesmaids...which I look back and think...ugh, I should've stayed with Care's ideas for the dresses...because the other seamstress made them look so plain!! :( Well, I guess you learn eh? Except I can't redo this day, but just tell you what I should've done :)



9 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!
Where did you get married?
Dawn x
We got married in my hometown Chesley (Canada).
Happy Anniversary! I'm so glad the picture of the full wedding party turned out well-- I'd not seen any of the full party before today!
Happy Anniversary!
Happy anniversary! I LOVE that first picture of you and Jett---y'all both look so beautiful and happy!
Happy anniversary!
The person who sewed my dresses did her own thing...and I did not like it, so I understand (but she made her own dress that she wore to my wedding and it just *happened* to be what I designed for my bridesmaids!)! Oh well...at least my own dress worked out in the end! lol
Hayley
Happy Anniversary! Wow.. hard to believe it's five years already!
Thank you everyone!! Rachel, the first photo is our favourite!
Hey Hays, I noticed that too that she "copied" the bridesmaids dress for hers...I wasn't too pleased by that seeing she looked like she was part of the wedding or something. Yes, at least your dress worked out haha! After losing so much weight!! :(
hehe, if only I could accidentally lose weight agian. :D
Hayley
Post a Comment