Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

warm days

We've had two days (so far) of the warmest days of the year. Of course that means lots of sun too. We made good use of the backyard for some fresh air, and Vit D. :)This was from yesterday. He finally posed for the camera!

Mr. Owens

What I found in the abandoned nest out back...can you see her eye?

What I found Mr. Owens doing to a mirror image of himself...


:)

He was put on the grass for the first time and he wasn't quite sure about the feel of it :D It made a good video clip, I'll see if I can post that later.

The Synod is over, and I am glad Jett is home! He is to take the services here in Perth this weekend and the next too I think, and then the Perth Communion starts. May has just slipped away on us!

On Monday, Amy has to see the doctor in Glasgow. It's just a check-up on her condition. I really hope they have the DNA test back...but I doubt it. I am starting to wonder if they really took blood for the test in the first place! :)

Wednesday marks Mr. Owens 1st birthday and I think I'll make a caterpillar out of cuppies (cupcakes)...after having J's cake I didn't want another big cake to eat through...besides I'm only allowed one sweet thing in a day so cuppies work well I think. Did I ever mention that I wish I could take a course on cake decorating? I would really like to learn the art of piping roses, leaves etc. I like things to look pretty I guess :)

Uncle Lyle & Anna were over last night for dinner. I enjoyed having them as it is rare to have relatives over! *hint hint*

All right, I had better go and start preparing dinner now. :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh, Owen's birthday coming up reminded me that so is Olivia's... I've kind of forgotten about it lately.

I had to laugh at the picture of Owen kissing the mirror! I could totally see Olivia doing that sort of thing -- she loves kissing dolls and pictures of babies, and if given the chance, probably a mirror too. :D

Evelyn said...

Yes, I thought it was hilarious watching him kiss himself!!

How are you doing btw? Any hopes of the meds taking effect? Why is it that the two redheaded Smiths have to have the worst morning sickness? Maybe your having another girl is my thought! Hope your feeling better! xx

Unknown said...

I'm doing much better thanks to the medication. The housework is still dreadfully behind, but at least I'm not totally useless now. ;) I'm really surprised at how much this medication has helped out.

I'm very close to the second trimester, so hopefully things will start improving soon.

Homeschool on the Croft said...

Aww, these photos are gorgeous. Enjoy every precious moment of having your kids at this stage. Our oldest is 17 and my 'baby' is 7.
Love, Anne x