My computer decided it was not going to work anymore. I thought that it might just be acting a bit slow but this is ridiculous I can't even open any documents let alone see them! Anyone want to come and fix it for me? ;) So, I'm using Jett's which is limited use seeing he uses it all the time.
Amelia still has these trance like seizures and upwards still of 9-10 a day...so, it isn't as if it is just one a day, but many. Yesterday before I knew it I heard a loud thump and ran into the room and found her on the floor...she had a seizure in her chair and fell as she loses control of her body muscles I suppose. Today she seems to be doing quite well, but usually the mornings are the best anyways have yet to see this afternoon.
I'm also dealing with a very needy 1 year old...soo, off I go.
2 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear these things. Yall are not forgotten.
Give Amy and Arron a hug and a kiss from me. :)
Claire says hello. :)
Hi Ev, Thanks for continuing on the updates. Sorry the seizures continue. Is she still on meds but they aren't working?
I thought about you on your birthday and kept reminding myself to get on the computer and write you a note, but never got to it! So happy belated birthday!
Love,Hays
Post a Comment