This little man has been working on the following for almost two weeks now! This unfortunately isn't the best he has done so far...but at least it is a taste of what he is up to.
I feel like giving up on my blog. i can't go on the computer anyways--hardly ever. it has a lot to do with where the computer is located. Its where callen sleeps so whenever my kids are sleeping i can't go on the comp. You know? So yah, that makes it pretty hard to go on there.
My kids nap in the same room as the playroom which has the computer, so they are used to seeing me on whenever. It is hard to go on while they are up I know that feeling!
I hope Amy is doing better, although she just got some bug that includes a fever and just feeling yucky so she isn't herself again...but we haven't noticed any seizures so I gather that is good.
2 comments:
ahh! good for him! Is he walking before amy?
I feel like giving up on my blog. i can't go on the computer anyways--hardly ever. it has a lot to do with where the computer is located. Its where callen sleeps so whenever my kids are sleeping i can't go on the comp. You know? So yah, that makes it pretty hard to go on there.
I'm glad Amy is doing better now.
Love and hugs,
steph
My kids nap in the same room as the playroom which has the computer, so they are used to seeing me on whenever. It is hard to go on while they are up I know that feeling!
I hope Amy is doing better, although she just got some bug that includes a fever and just feeling yucky so she isn't herself again...but we haven't noticed any seizures so I gather that is good.
Love,
Ev xx
Post a Comment