The communion season came and went already! It was very nice, and Janet C took care of Amy Jane and Aaron for me on Sabbath morning so I could go to the table (as I haven't been able to twice now). So I really appreciated this. Ruth was busy as ever cooking up a storm in the kitchen and stuffed us very well! ;) Thank you Ruth for all your hospitality!
And my children have colds as I probably do too but I don't think to the same extent. Hopefully they'll catch up on sleep and the colds will vanish.
I'll need to run pretty quick again to check taters and so forth but here are some pics and clips.
Fabric I bought off of ebay...I got brave :)
Ooh, and more brave (haha I know I have horrible grammar, I don't even know if that is how you would say that) because I bought a pattern and Care if you don't have this one you might want to go and buy it as it has lovely pretty feminine skirt patterns!!! I was thrilled. Ooh, and on the back it shows more patterns you can do, and the one favourite of mine is on it as well...so we'll see what kind of denim skirt I can come up with.
A clip of Sam. Everytime Amelia sees this she shouts "Biolin!! Biolin!" I was planning on showing this way way back but never got around to it I don't think...unless I forgot as I'm apt to do nowadays. :S
Aaron in the bath tub...ooh does he ever like his baths!
And again in the bath :)
Aaron in the bath tub...ooh does he ever like his baths!
And that is all for now. And I'm almost positive my chicken is done...mmm to make some gravy! :)
2 comments:
Hello Ev!
Can you believe it's actually ME?! I'm proud of myself. I decided to go on the computer tonight. I've hardly had the time these days. Care and Joe left our house today. Callen is sleeping (he might "hear" what I'm saying, so I have to be very careful).
The skirt pattern is absolutely lovely!! I want it! When Care was here, she helped me make the same skirt pattern that Mercy had for her bridesmaids. Do you know what they looked like?
The video clip of Aaron was very cute! He's growing up so fast! How old is he now? I've gotta post some pics of my lil one....
Sorry I've not posted in so long. I'm still really busy trying to organise n things. We had Steven Tanner, then the wedding, evacuating from Ike, Joe/Care n kids and now I'm finally back to normal. Whew!
Much love to you.
Yall are never forgotten! Tell Jett, Amy and Aaron that I said hello. :)
Aww Steph, thanks for that :) it is nice to know people still think about us...it is hard to see it because we're by our lonesome here...but anyways I try not to think about it or else I would get down.
Yes I thought the pattern was very pretty, unfortunately I can't make the pattern I wanted to but made something a wee bit different, however I think next time I'll be able to just by modifying the pattern pieces...but for the first time I wasn't brave enough (Care of course would be no problem). I think from a few photos I gathered enough to know what the skirts were like at Merc's wedding - straight with a kinda ruffle (not quite a ruffle but can't think of the other word to use!) at the end?
Aaron will be 8 months in about 6 days! I can't believe it...where did my little baby go? He is going to crawl soon I think, at least he looks like he wants to, and somehow he gets around!
Totally understand you've been busy, wasn't expecting any comments or whatever till things got back to normal or at least a sort of norm...haha, when is life normal?
Lots of love to you all,
Ev xx
Post a Comment