How did I put up a video? Why, did I forget to tell you we have broadband now? And seeing while I'm at this here is her saying her alphabet although it usually is sung over and over and over....and you get the idea!
Friday, September 12, 2008
Psalm 23 vs 1
I didn't think about this till just today. I hope no one was thinking that I was "bragging" or boasting of my children especially of Amelia with her new learned skills when I put up videos of her. I truly didn't think about this till now, and I suppose I should have said something! I'm sure some pride enters in but I hope and believe my motive was not to brag about her, but to show all the family what she is learning. I feel, in this small way, that this keeps us closer as a family. So with that little explanation I go ahead with the following video...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We can all learn from a two year old. I personally never heard a two year old rhym off a psalm. She knew every word.
Post a Comment