Hi to all those trying to get a hold of us yesterday! It was quite funny how many of you thought that "something" might have happened...sorry to break the news but I'm STILL pregnant! Wish it was over and done with, ach well, patience! For some reason our phone line and internet service wasn't working for the entire day!! This morning it was working just fine again, so hopefully they have fixed the problem. Better be off, I'm expecting a visitor! :)
2 comments:
Well, that's good to hear!! I wasn't trying to get a hold of you, but I sure was suspecting that maybe "something" had happened! :-) Let me know when the package I sent arrives... I have no idea how long regular post to the UK takes!
lol, ahhh the royal mail can be unpredictable so im no help in telling you how long it might be! my mom sent a package through air mail and it took still almost 3 weeks to get here and surface was worse but I dont think that option is in the states anymore or is it?
nice hearing from you too Melissa!
love,
ev xx
Post a Comment