Time seems to have flown by this week! And yep I'm still pregnant! Maybe tonight? (Wishful thinking!!) I suppose it has been a busy ending for the week with all the going abouts. The NHS need me to have supplies etc here for the birth so they delivered a huge duffel bag looking kit, and two tanks (oxygen and entonox)...then the midwife needed to come to check that the tanks were working...and this morning we had the fire department come out to make sure that everything was suitable for the tanks to be here, and that we knew a few things about the dangers of oxygen etc...last night we were invited to an older couples home for dinner (with Donald Maclean, David Wylie and Catherine Dickie). Unfortunately Mrs. Murray's husband was still in Stornoway (funeral for Mrs. Macleod) so we did not see him. It was nice however Amelia was being rather fussy at the end... And today, I was determined to get a proper mattress (or a foam mattress) and bedding for Amelia's pack and play/travel cot so Jett kindly drove me to Fort Kinnaird park where I bought the mattress and a couple of fitted sheets...it looks 100% better then what I have been using and I feel a lot better with her sleeping on something more comfy too.
Anyways, I don't have pics today, although I did take one of Amelia this morning still in pyjamas, wearing my shoes and hair going everywhere you get the idea.
Today I received in the mail, a lovely photo of Care and Joe's family! :) Lovely pic! All right better be off!
No comments:
Post a Comment