Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

coffee makers and cardboard paper cuts :)

Yippie for Argos! They took back the coffee maker that completely stopped working, and gave us a new one that was less money so they also had to give us £10 back too and now yes, we have a working coffee maker again! Reminds me a lot like Care's except its black and shiny. As I was taking Mr. Coffee Maker out of the box I got a "paper" cut from the cardboard. Amazing that the smallest cuts can be the most annoying! :S

We also decided to buy a proper shower tap mixer thing. So now we just have to mount the shower head and put up some sort of shower curtain (also purchased today) and presto a shower!

I'm going to admit to having not much to do the latter part of the week...and this is not good when I'm ahem, trying to keep my mind off of this pregnancy and the coming due date. I don't have any yarn so knitting is a no no and I think I am still looking for the other knitting needle...ugh, its probably in the couch somewheres, I don't have any scrapbooking stuff as it is all in Texas (I've been very tempted to go and buy something to start scrapbooking Amelia's baby pics) and of course no sewing machine so no curtains or cushion covers, skirts etc. There is always reading I can do, but again that is not always easy to do with a 18month old (not till the 24th but close enough) running around disturbing you quite frequently. Eek, this sounds like a complaint! I should be thankful.

Anyways Jett wants me to make him some coffee with the new maker... :) and I need to sort out dinner tonight options tonight on the menu are chicken or roast? Hmm...

No comments: