Jett has this week off to...STUDY! Next week he has 4 exams so he needs all the time he can get. On the other hand I was noticing how this week would be perfect timing for a baby to arrive. Hmm, 40+3...still nothing. Likely the midwife will call this week for another check, which is always assuring to find out if baby is doing well.
A new thing Amelia has been doing in the past two days is saying something like "awgy" (similar to doggy) and then going "ooh ooh ooh ooh" which sounds more like a monkey sound...although it could be taken as a dog's bark. I'm kind of not sure what she is saying, because it could be monkey, and it could be doggy. Will let you know if I figure that one out.
Hopefully the following pics will be different soon and I'll have a newborn in my arms alongside an 18month pain ;) (don't worry I love Amy very much...she just frustrates me to pieces sometimes!). Tonight we are going to Amelia Macleod's the elderly Amelia in the congregation who is in her late eighties going on nineties?
3 comments:
Hang in there, sister :-)
Whatever happens, it can't be long now. And it will happen in God's good time.
It mut be harder since Amelia was so early; but going late was so normal for me.
when I had Jemima (our sixth, who is now 10) they initally got the dates very wrong, and I thought she was due June 4th. She was born July 6th. . . it was a loooooong month waiting.
(She was born 2 days after our 7the wedding anniversary; I had a friend in the congregation who had her sixth baby 2 days earlier)
(At which I was sure I *was* going to have the longest pregnancy in medical history!)
Any time now. . .
Love
H
PS I never noticed before how you have the same beautiful blue eyes!
well I suppose I need more patience eh? I'm not too far from the end so I just need to be patient! Can't believe they got your dates wrong with Jemima! I can only imagine how long of a wait it was...ugh a month? Wow.
Lol, I doubt my eyes are as pretty as Amy's I think she has a touch of green in them but Jett thinks otherwise. ;)
Love
Ev
Post a Comment