Pages

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year!

Wow! The year is already over and another is starting! Time flies doesn't?

Jett and I arrived safely home after a long journey of almost (if not) 5 hours of traveling! After being in Northern Ireland for about a week and a half it feels rather good to get back to your usual routine/homelife again.

I don't know how wise (as it would be extremely lengthy) it would be to make a list of things that have happened to us in the past 2007 year but maybe a few things could be mentioned that I can remember that is!

- Jett's graduation from the University of Houston in May (on his birthday believe it or not!)
- I got pregnant again this year!
- Trip to Canada in the summer
- Amelia's first birthday July
- Renew Jett's and Evelyn's Passport
- Get Amelia's passport
- Apply for visas for the UK
- Sell all our things and/or pack it up
- Move to Edinburgh, Scotland
- Acquire necessary things for the new apartment and/or every day living
- Travel to Northern Ireland to supply there

Hmm...enough said I think! :) Much to be thankful for! The past year proved somewhat trying in many respects, but we have yet much to be thanking the Lord for (how often we omit this great duty!).

I wasn't able to make it to the morning service as the traveling from N.Ireland yesterday was rather tiring, but at least Jett did and he was able to tell me a bit about it which was good.

Well, Amy needs some attention - food (in other words). So I had best be off for now - I know for a fact my camera is sitting in a delivery depot here in Edinburgh sooo pictures will come soon all being well! :)

3 comments:

The Mom said...

Glad you are safely back
Love
H

Melissa said...

You guys have had quite a busy year! It's amazing to look back and realize just how much can happen in 12 short months, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Hey, that camera fixed yet!?

Missin you folks!!