Anyways, tomorrow is guess what, my due date (haha). I'm almost positive this baby is planning on coming next week (or later) instead of this week. Of course I could always be wrong and s/he could surprise me. Today Amelia is exactly 18 months old - time flies and she is growing up so fast.
Here is a pic of her being silly...can't imagine Jett making such a face, but I can't imagine myself doing that either.
Ahh, peace and quiet, this is one of the nice times of day :)
It was snowing a bit this morning but sadly it stopped :( I was hoping for a blizzard. I guess I'm very Canadian!
Not too long ago I finally got a frame for a copy of the picture that Jett drew of Mom Smith...now I have to train Amelia to not take it from its spot. She likes to point to the picture (as with all of them in the living room...just she can get to this one.) and saying some gibberish I try telling her its Grandma Terry...or Grandmother, but all I get is more gibberish, ach well, I'm trying.
On another note Amy is doing marvelously for sleeping through the night lately! I think it was one night where she slept with us the whole time...but that was my fault (advice: never give chocolate to a kid before bedtime!!). So yes we are sleeping better (haha maybe me not as much).
Oaky enough of my rambling! :)
6 comments:
It has been snowing here 2!
Love Anna xxxx
I'm checking your blog twice a day in case baby has arrived :-)
The pic of Amelia is lovely, she looks like Jett, I thought, but maybe I've not seen enough pics from the Kuiper side of the family to say.
Love
H
Amelia seems to be changing a little...I guess just plain growing up. She is so cute. Thanks for the photos.
Love, Mom
I've been checking your blog a few times a day too!! Of course, I know you may not have a chance to update once the little one is on the way or very soon after s/he's born (and I'll probably hear the news from your family here) but I can't help checking anyway. :D
LOL to those who are checking my blog twice a day!! What happens if baby decides to be two weeks late? That would mean a lot of checking before s/he comes! Oh dear, I wish s/he would come, I feel as if I'm going to be pregnant forever which mind you at this stage is NOT comfy!!
Will try to update as soon as possible after baby is born, but likely most ppl will hear through the grape vine. :)
Ev
xx
There is a point when you think it is possible to be pregnant forever. I often thought I'd make medical history as the only woman pregnant for 11 months, but I never did.
Tho if you consider that Amelia was born at 37 weeks; if this baby waits till 42 (I am sure s/he won't!) then that is an extra 5 weeks of pregnancy, which as you say, is quite a lot when you are at the tired-can't-sleep-properly-can't-eat-properly-can't-walk-properly stage.
Rest as much as you can, and remember soon you'll be on the other side.
Post a Comment