I'm not going to post a pic of just myself uhm, just because this bump is massive...and I didn't realize how massive till I saw the pic...eeeek!! But I'm sure you'll enjoy the few here that I've put up. :) I also will put up a clip of tonight, but that might have to wait till monday (can't bombard you with everything at once!).
Tomorrow we are hoping to go up to Dunfermline and visit the Norris family - I look forward to that.


4 comments:
aww, Amelia is so cute! She is really looking like a little girl (i.e. not a baby anymore!). I'm sure you'll *really* think of her as no longer a baby once your new wee one arrives.
Now Ev, you really must post a pic of yourself! I was going to specially request one! lol Nothing to be bashful about, it's just your lovely baby, not a lack of dieting! ;) Must see if you really are as big as you think you are!
Grin, Evelyn, you should always keep pics of your "bump" - not saying you should publish them, but my dc are always fascinated at pics of before they were born; and if babies (and bumps) get bigger, it is fun to compare.
My biggest baby was my 7th, who was 5kgs (12lbs) and 14 days overdue. (At the time Alexander was just under six and a half) I don't have a photo of the end of that pregnancy, but I wish I did. . . esp when someone complains about having to carry a 5kg bag of potatoes or something, makes me realise "we are fearfully and wonderfully made"
Love
H
Thanks for all the photos, Evelyn! Looking forward to that video! (You could always - or at least sometimes - get photos of Brits, too) If that's convenient, of course.
Miss y'all folks...
Heehee, well, I can send you via email how about that Rach?
And yes, Henrietta, I do wish I had taken more of my first pregnancy - I only have one to compare with for the second!
And Sam yes you are correct I need to get some other ppls pics, and hopefully I'll be able to do that come Monday (as we have some new pics a few of some of the Norris kids).
:)
Post a Comment