While Amelia sorts my pots and pan cupboard I decided to write a few words on here. I was washing dishes just now and was rethinking about a conversation I had with my chiropractor. She was using a sort of hand held massager on my shoulders and I mentioned how my husband needs to get one of those! She said (something like this) chuckle "if he would use it! likely he would say he was too tired and roll over and go to sleep..." I mentioned that my husband actually is quite good at giving massages when he is tired And she said that I must have been lucky to get him. I know the above probably doesn't show how much she sounded like there aren't good guys out there and all the negativity on men in general but this was what I felt she was saying! Quite frankly, I thought yeah there probably aren't very many men out there like my husband! But then again there probably aren't very many women out there that would be submissive to their husbands either! Anyways, I suppose I get quite upset looking at the world who is so full of themselves and pleasing themselves (I'm not in anyway saying I'm perfect!) it is just a sad world, a world that needs the Gospel. What freedom does the Gospel give to the soul and to the family etc.
Here are a few pics for your view..



The first two pics are of the Norris children (and Amy too). 1. Emma and David 2. Closest to camera is Jessica and furthest is Louise. I wish I would have gotten a pic of the whole family or at least of the parents and I also forgot to get one of Jonathan...ach well. The last photo is of Amelia already being my little helper and hanging clothes up...what you see is all her work (it wouldn't dry properly left like that but she obviously has the idea!). Now its nearing 5pm and I need to start getting dinner on...and my mind is running blank as of ideas, all I can think of is salad! :)
1 comment:
Hey Ev! Thanks for posting pictures - I'll try to update my blog today, maybe after violin lessons (for which I have to leave in about 40 minutes).
TTYL!
Post a Comment