Pages

Saturday, January 05, 2008

At long last...our camera is back!

I suppose it has been high time for this kind of post with pictures! Not sure if you really will enjoy them much, but I do hope to post some more later today or if not today at least I'll try tomorrow...oh wait we might be gone tomorrow...okay, I'll try today! :) Wish we could have had the cam when we were in N.I. amazing that the ground is still quite green there in Dec!

So first a few pics of snow that came down yesterday - it was gorgeous to see! All day it was on and off snowing, then a bit of rain and then more snow. I'm afraid not much is left tho this morning!



And now a few pics of Amy Jane and Jett (haha, guess who he is talking to!). Will try to get some of me I suppose up not sure how grand I look just now...lol I'm just kidding! 37 weeks today eek! 37+5 Amy was born...wonder when this wee one plans on appearing!




Well, I'm in the process of being what I usually am a "mom" in other words I'm a: secretary, organizer, cook, cleaner, child care giver, wife, financial adviser (LOL), laundry person (what would you call them?) and anything else you can think of (not quite a teacher yet in respects to proper schooling). Ahhh my child just brought in a mouse trap from the kitchen!! Don't worry it wasn't in "action" mode. Poor thing she had no idea why I was going histerical. Okay, I had better get a move on the day, I have yet to make another meal for the freezer (for after the baby is born) I only have two in there at the moment and that really isn't going to get me far at all. Hmm, its Jan 4 it sounds like a nice date to have a baby...ho hum more waiting yet to endure I'm sure!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh wow, Amelia has grown up so much since you were last able to post pictures! We had snow here on Wednesday, but obviously none of it stayed, LOL! We couldn't even legitimately call it snow, I don't think...

Evelyn said...

yes a month or so and she grows! I'm amazed at how big she is already, where did my baby go? Haha about the snow, it is too bad we don't get huge snow drifts over here, but hey at least we do get "some" snow! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Ev, is it Joseph Jett was talking to?

Miss y'all folks...

Evelyn said...

yes it is Joseph

:)