Pages

Thursday, July 09, 2015

Owen's 6th Birthday and a few random photos.

Not sure why I haven't posted about Owen's birthday yet not that we did anything overly exciting. Cake,a few presents and thats about it. :)  I filmed lots of it but I didn't take pictures except this one, of the cake. Silly me.

He enjoyed it though, and even blew the candles out which was nice.  He got a ukelele but it already needs to be restrung...right, my fault for buying cheap. :(  I should probably get something better but not right now.  Why does this seem to happen every year with him?

We went to the Museum sometime in May I think?  Before Jett headed off to the faraway land of Scotland.



I like the architecture...must be in my blood. ;)

I'm not into selfies but I am into taking pictures (occasionally that is) of us together.

I'll need to post pictures of the history fair next....but for now this will have to do.  Struggling just now with some flu bug and next week is the communion here so lots going on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Evelyn.

Hope your cold is better. D in Scotland