Last part of our holiday and I'm sorry it has taken me so long. We went to the beach and found a fairly secluded spot to go swimming. It was a lot of fun.
Here we are getting buckled into go home.
I'm still not used to salt water.
And as we headed out of the park we found this Mommy pukeko and her two chicks aww.
The last place we went to was the Waitakere Ranges to go for a hike.
It was a beautiful walk besides getting a little rained on.
Oh the beautiful trees and ferns!
A guy from the US took this photo for us. We get all types of people visiting here.
Then Daddy splurged and bought ice creams for us all (Jett and I shared one).
The next day or so I didn't want to do anything else but soak up sun and drink coffee with my best friend.
3 comments:
Lovely photos! And I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who takes a long time to get round to posting holiday photos! :) Hope you're all well. xx
We in Glasgow are glad to see that its NOT only here in Glasgow where it rains most days January-December LOL. On saying that I would rather be in New Zealand when its Sunny. Hope Jett is nearly back home in Auckland with his "best friend" ie you Evelyn his wife & family following his visit to the Synod Meetings in Inverness earlier this week. D in Glasgow.
Hope Jett enjoyed his trip to Scotland
Post a Comment