Pages

Wednesday, July 02, 2014

2014 History Fair

Last year we saw our friends with their history projects and this year we decided to do a joint project for both A&A.  We've been doing Astronomy in Science so it was easy incorporating a historical figure like Neil Armstrong for the fair!

Here is A&A with Bryce (who wanted to be in the pic too lol) with their board in the back.

And here is the board....

And Keith...who likes "Eee-ah-nots" (astronauts) and lift-offs!

This was a corner of the hall that Keith and Owen played in, thankfully someone brought toys (cars) which kept my boys busy for a good long while!  Apologies about the quality of the camera, I'm not sure what it is doing. :(

Another view of the hall with people and more projects about.

Here A&A are being judged... :)
Prize giving time!

And they got 2nd place!!  I was not expecting prizes for my children, I ust told them they would be getting a chocolate bar at the end (they give them to all the kids participating) so thi was pretty nice and special! :).

We really enjoyed learning about Neil Armstrong in the last couple of months!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow you're onto it! I normally take weeks/months to post lolz :P

Congrats to A & A!!

Anonymous said...

Getting your kids to enjoy hearing and learning about History and Historical facts to do with their daddy's home Country of U S A, I think is brilliant. When I was their age we were taught about Christopher Columbus amongst others