There are days when the kids have been cooped up too much, with perhaps too much time on their hands and they end up quarreling one with another. Sometimes it gets too much and I say,
"Thats it! We're going for a walk!" And even though they are half crying as I put coats/jumpers and shoes on them I figure it will be worth it...and guess what? It was...
He doesn't look unhappy at all does he?
Or this little monkey who smiled nicely for the camera...yes he just *had*to bring this flag with him. Thats okay. :)
30 minutes of play keeps the children happy all day! Well, maybe.
They certainly were much better after a good play! Aaron here is showing his front teeth but guess what?? Mommy accidentally(oops!!!) yanked a shirt off to hard and it loosened his front teeth so bad that I had to pull one out. Later he asked if I could pull the other because it was bothering him...he is officially front-toothless! He was very brave and didn't cry much at all and I might add that they were already wiggly to begin with...I just ahem helped them along...oops!
The other boy here (Keith) has a tooth that looks like it is missing which its not but rather impacted really badly (and no it wasn't my fault this time). He has an appointment next Friday to make steps to get it out...poor boy he is only 2 and 1/2!
We had a lovely communion season just a week ago. Rev Rayner and Mrs Rayner stayed with us as well as Mr Dick Vermuelen (the children love having these people come to visit and stay). Below is a picture I took of the Rayners with Mrs Macpherson. Mrs Macphersonis a very special lady that moved to Auckland from Gisborne this year and she happens to live in Conifer Grove too.
Amelia turned 8 on the 24th...can she really be 8 already?! Mrs Macpherson gave her these gifts which was so sweet and Amelia thought so too! The shirt A is wearing was a gift from the Rayners.
Daddy and Mommy bought Amelia a toy ironing board set.
She was very pleased with this too. :)
Amelia wanted a bunny cake for her birthday and thankfully it was easy to make!
2 comments:
Happy birthday Amelia! Growing up w/out me (& Grandma). Oh well (grimace face here). Hi Amelia (and the gang) from U.S. grandparents! Enjoy your gifts, and "forget not all His benefits." "The mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children." Ironically, the word I had to type to "prove I'm not a robot" was ... Faith!
Was sorry to read on your blog Evelyn about Aaron and Keith's teeth exploits. Hope the dentist's visit goes well too DV. PS Rev and Mrs Rayner BOTH look well, must be the Sunny weather. David
Post a Comment