Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2012

To Wellington and other random bits

I thought I should update this blog before we head off on a adventure next week.  We are attempting an 8 or so hour drive down to the Wairapa on Tuesday all being well,  and then Thursday we'll drive another hour and a half to Wellington.  The communion season starts next week in Wellington.  I've been very busy recording story books onto a CD for the kids in hopes this might keep them happy for 80 minutes. And then we have DVD's if all else fails. :)

I thought I took a lot of photos this week but I found out that it was just a couple! 

It feels very silly when we tried taking a photo of ourselves by ourselves.  But after several fails we took this one.  I think we took it after we had a laugh from seeing the other failed pictures.

Big boys with their toys. Or sort of. :) 
 This was a spur of the moment kind of job.  I decided the lilies were mostly dead, and it just looked like a weed bed more than anything else so I tackled it, and tore away at the weeds, and half dead lily leaves and left it a little more tidy looking!  I also discovered one lone rosemary plant had survived! 
 Awww these moments are fast fading with this little man! :'(
 Jett at work again with a little more gear. :)
 One of the lovely roses growing here.
 And last of all Amelia's new church dress that I finished a couple of weeks ago.  Now I wish I put sleeves on it, but maybe I can find a cute bolero jacket of sorts to go over top.

Now to wind down for the night and get ready for tomorrow. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww,it was nice to see a picture of you and jett together. Yr hair looks straighter than I'm used to:) it looks very nice. that was a nice picture of amelia. I showed claire:). Steph