Pages

Thursday, November 01, 2012

Crumb coated Chicken thighs

I've been liking quick but tasty meals as of several months ago...or was that years ago?  Anyways, who doesn't like easy recipes?  This one I found off of All-Recipes so I can't claim it as mine although as with all of my recipes I tweak them just a bit. :)  For some reason I feel like I already posted this recipe so if I did I'm sorry, and if I didn't you'll know that I still have the so called "baby brain".

So what you need...

6 Chicken skinless/boneless thighs (do not get breasts unless you want Really DRY meat...just warning you)
1 cup or so of bread crumbs (my tweak)
1 tsp salt or so
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp curry powder
1/4 tsp ground black pepper

So you preheat your oven to 400degrees F. Then you mix the dry together, and coat the chicken.  Pop them in a baking dish that is preferably greased a little.  And bake them for 20minutes, turn them and then bake for another 15-20 minutes or until done.

This obviously makes a little bit of a "spicy" dish...but that all depends on how much spice you want.  Omit one or two of the spicy spices (lol) and it will still turn out good. 

This is a dish that goes good with Au gratin potatoes...oh that is another easy quick but yummy dish.  Thanks to my mother in law for introducing me to that one. :)

No comments: