Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A special gift


This Saturday we had Jarrod come over and put in a sandpit (sand box for Americans/Canadians)  that he made.  The kids are just thrilled with it!  Owen has taken quite a liking to digging up all of the plants in what is supposed to be a flower garden so I've been wanting a sandpit for awhile.  The nicest part is that Jarrod decided to build one for us with a lid and all!  See for yourself. :)



Of course the big boys need to help too... :)

Oh so fun!
 And in case you are worried about that lid crashing down it is padlocked to the fence. :)

"I'm Keith Smith and I approve of this sandpit." :)

"If only Mommy would let me play in it..." :(


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a thoughtfull and lovely gift from Jarrod, hope you have a good vacumm to suck up all the sand that gets walked inside. :)
Yvonne