Pages

Thursday, November 01, 2012

Cushion covers :)


I finally completed two cushions/pillow covers!  It would be three if the first one wasn't so bad.  Can you guess what these are made of?  

White fabric?  Well, that is obvious...but actually I made it from Jett's old white dress shirts.

They make the back so much easier to do than the usual pillow covers.  

Now if I could only figure out what colour I would like in the living room then I would be almost all set.  :)

4 comments:

Bee said...

They look cool; what have you used for the front?

Evelyn said...

It is the back of his dress shirt cut in strips. The fabric I sewed it onto was the two sleeves which were sewn together to make a square. Did that make sense? :)

Unknown said...

Wow! yeah it does, thanks!

Anonymous said...

Wow Ev, so original! ;) Did you figure out that tearing the strips makes them fray less?

hayley