During the last visit at my mom's (before we left Canada) my mom paid for a family photoshoot. I'm now getting to the posting of our family photos. Samuel, you would've done a much better job I think! But nevermind, we can't always get perfection...and certainly not with wee children!
| Photo #1 |
| Photo #2 |
| Photo #3 lol! |
| Owen, Amelia holding Keith and Aaron |
| This is probably my favourite. |
| Ok...I have to admit I start laughing and almost crying at the same time looking at this picture. This is me with my siblings. L-R: Ben, Jackie, Me, and Jeremy Love these guys so much! |
| Amelia. :) |
| Keithie :) |
And now it is nearly lunch time, which means I need to start making it because for some reason lunch doesn't make itself.
3 comments:
Beautiful family Evelyn, i also shared the psalm singing and send them to Iain Campbell, and he sure liked them, sounds like home!!!
Lovely photos!! Owen is growing up so fast, well they all are, but noticed how big. He had got the most.
Dawn MacK x
Beautiful pictures Evelyn!! Such a picture perfect little family you have! Much to be proud of. :) Hope all is going well with the move! Take care girl! :)
Post a Comment