Pages

Monday, May 07, 2012

Camera is no more!

That title is very sad.  Because well, our camera has decided not to work anymore which means, no photos!  And no little video clips.  This is not good.  Because Keith is doing a lot of cute cute things that I want to capture before he gets too big!  I'll have to figure this out, but for now we are cameraless. :( On another note, Jett is coming home tomorrow D.V. from Grafton.  That man has been away so much since last fall.  In fact I counted that he will be gone about 5 months in less than 12 months by the end of this month.  Sorry if that didn't make sense, I don't really have brains at the moment to go back and try to fix. :)  Anyways, Jett got his Kiwi driver's licence, I'm next at some point.  His TX license was about to expire...oh this coming Friday.  Yep, somebody has a birthday coming up!  Which also means we have our anniversary coming up.  It was our bright idea to have his birthday and our wedding side by side (11th & 12th).  Owen's 3rd Birthday is right around the corner too, and I have a feeling we'll do the present and cake thing before Jett goes to Scotland (next week).  So, there you have our little update. :)

No comments: