What does this picture mean?
Remember there are only two people in our household that hold Canadian passports.
Yes, you guessed it.
THE VISA'S ARE HERE!!!
Did you know Amelia told me that they would be coming today?? I of course, didn't believe her, I was thinking maybe next week. But no, exactly one week from when we sent it off we have received them, and now we are free to go home! We are overjoyed! Or...maybe I am the one that is overjoyed!
Yes, you guessed it.
THE VISA'S ARE HERE!!!
Did you know Amelia told me that they would be coming today?? I of course, didn't believe her, I was thinking maybe next week. But no, exactly one week from when we sent it off we have received them, and now we are free to go home! We are overjoyed! Or...maybe I am the one that is overjoyed!
3 comments:
Aaaah! Much excitement! Looking forward to seeing how you get on with life in New Zealand!
Love Dawn MacKenzie x
OOO :))))))) We are so happy too!!! Can't believe it, this is very good news!!
We were just talking yesterday night to Paul and told him we better get the manse ready. So we organized another working bee this Saturday. New carpet is not in yet :( They better hurry!
I am so excited, very, very good news! love to you all, ida
Yaaay!!! So happy for you all, Ev!
Post a Comment