Pages

Thursday, October 07, 2010

Goodbye Scotland...


...and hello Canada (all being well tomorrow). I've been running around the house, packing this and that, weighing bags and then packing the rest of the little bits into boxes. Busy yes, I guess. I think by tonight I will wonder, "what do I do now?" :) But I will be glad to get that far.

I have nothing to announce really. Jett's safely in Singapore, and tomorrow he goes to Auckland via Sydney D.V. Lots of traveling about for this family! Lets hope Jett takes a lot of pictures.... :)

I'm nervous about flying again, I don't like flying. Please remember us tomorrow.

And off we go!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the best for your travels to Canada!!! I hope you enjoy your time there, and Jett gets on well too.
xxx

The Mom said...

The Lord bless and keep you; and cause his face to shine upon you.

Love
Hx

The Mom said...

The Lord bless and keep you; and cause his face to shine upon you.

Love
Hx

Naomi said...

Safe journey! We'll miss you this side of the pond.
Nome xx

Evelyn said...

Thank you dears! I will miss you all too!! It is bittersweet leaving the country you've been living in for 3 years!! xx