Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

An Tairbeart & Owen's first haircut *sniff*

We are back home (we have been for a couple of days) from Tarbert, and it was a lovely time there. I enjoyed it especially because Flora C took care of the kids many times so I could go to church without them, what a difference it makes!!

Owen had his first haircut after we got back...more on that later...

This is in Uig, Skye while we waited for the ferry to come in.


The Ferry

Owen getting a cuddle from Daddy


After 5 or more hours of driving the kids were *very* ready to play!


Amelia loved being at Hannah's house...and playing with all of her toys!


Already going home! I tried getting some photos of the ladies but Ruth protested and I never ended up getting any! Here is our 3 in the back seat...lol no room for any extra passengers!

Tarbert Harbour

I never thought I would be so sad about Owen's first haircut (I'm just being silly right?) but I was...I think it just marked a bittersweet moment that my baby is more boy now than I realized. Here he is dawning his lovely locks...


How could I cut them?!





But I did...







Ahh!!



Back view. :'(


Next week I have to say goodbye to Jett for 5 weeks! I am not looking forward to that at all. I'm also getting nervous about flying over to Canada, but I hope and pray that things will go well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Evelyn!

I saw your link on Carolyne's site and just took a peek. I hope you don't mind.
I attend an FP congregation in Barnoldswick and am an American.
I really like your blog and your thoughts on parenting.
I've heard wonderful thinks about you both from Patti, too. You and your family are in my prayers. God bless you all as well as your ministry.
May you also have travelling mercies as you go and see your precious family in Canada. ;-)

In Christ,
Beth Fisher