Pages

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

an update of sorts

I've been neglecting our blog this week. The only reason I can come up with is that I feel I have nothing interesting to post about or I just don't feel up to posting. I think it is both. :)


We have been doing things though. We always are you know, laundry, washing dishes, cleaning etc. I did accomplish a few extra things... one is Amelia's scrapbook is done! I need an album to put all the pages in but that is easily found in the States! I did from her birth to Feb 2008 and no more. Anything else will be put in a photo album. Whether I do any of the boys is doubtful, they are boys you know and boys tend to like boyish things so perhaps a photobook is more boyish.

So we've been doing a lot of "craft" time, not that the kids really made anything, but they had fun cutting up paper, and gluing it to paper.

This is Amy colouring. The kids do this everyday.


Aaron will colour for a long time, run off to play with cars and then come back and colour again. (Amelia decided to sit next to me and read that above sentence word for word, yes she can read)Owen was putting laundry in that plastic box, he was actually quite successful!


Sleeping babies...aww, I love them!


Last Saturday we went to Glasgow for Amelia's MRI (which didn't go through because she was terrified), we had lunch at the Macleod's which was so lovely! Need I remind everyone that we stayed in their house for a week while Amy had her seizures/hospital stay? That is quite something for any family to do, and we endeavour to be thankful for these mercies.


Mrs. Macleod gave us some educational books for the children which they are enjoying (I enjoy them too!)


Ah, Banana bread and some muffins to the left. Want the recipe? Likely most of us have a good recipe for this loaf. :)


This Sabbath we hope to be in Glasgow, Lord willing. And Wed we go off to Tarbert, Harris (5 hours driving, 1 3/4 hrs ferry) for the communion, I look forward to being there again!

Until next time D.V. :)

No comments: