Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Long time no speak, er, write...

...I know! It has been a very busy three weeks here, all enjoyable but extremely tiring too. And on my last day we are still visiting! I hope to go with my mom to Oma Vermeer's to visit her, and then Jackie will be at mom's tonight. I look forward to seeing them.

Tomorrow is the big day to leave once again and hopefully fly to Texas. I can't tell you how nervous I am! Maybe you think I'm a bit weird to feel nervous about the border but I can't help it, oh, I'm nervous about flying too, such a worry wart I am. :(

We've had nasty colds (mainly the kids) so I suppose we are tired from that too. The kids should be used to going here and there a bit by now, maybe, but I really look forward to settling down for a bit, if possible.

I should post pictures, but I haven't a camera, and I keep forgetting to borrow my mother's...soo, we'll just have to wait till Texas for Jett's cam. I am so excited about seeing him next week, all the Lord willing! Can you believe I haven't seen him for the entire month of October?! Almost a whole 5 weeks without him, and I am so glad it is nearly over. :)

Hopefully I'll catch up with blogging but we'll have to see, life has taken quite the high speed right now!

No comments: