The past week I've been trying to get out of the house for Jett's sake...so, I actually finally with all three kids and a dualbuggy/stroller went to the high/main street of Perth. I came back sort of frustrated that the shops are so small and do not have the selection as Dillards and Macys (to name a couple) but of course I've been spoiled in Texas right? :)
We also finally went to the Library...yes, pretty sad after 3 summers here! But you have to pay for parking so...I was kind of saving money not going if you know what I mean. Amy & Aaron *really* liked the library...partly for the little aquarium of fish, and little table, chairs and colouring things, and there is a little fort of sorts there, and of course lots of books! I read a few that I knew and a few that looked decent. Fun but tiring!
And then...I bought a cheap £3 pool...was worried there was only a £10 pool but I spotted this at Tesco and was so happy! oh, the littles were too :D they were very tired that night!
2 comments:
Oh that pool looks like lots of fun! I've been wanting to get one of those myself -- it is SO hot here that I don't want to be outside at all in this weather, but I know Olivia and Matthew would enjoy playing in water. I didn't realize they were so cheap... I'll have too look into them.
Wow! First time at the library there?! :-O That's hard to believe! :) Afraid my children wouldn't know what life was like without regular trips to the library! :-) Abigail's had her own card since she was about 3 months old and we *always* have books checked out! So I guess they go about every 3 weeks or so and now that Abigail is reading, she ends up picking out a stack of 7+ books for herself alone!
Post a Comment